Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Fun at the Beach 4-28-07

We went out to the beach again this weeked, this time with friends. We went out the previous weekend, just the two of us. My camera ran out of battery, so I wasn't able to get any good pics. I'll have to poast the few that I did get after this.
To see the rest of the pics (all 248 of them) go to:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0QcM3Dhs3ZsXQg
(Photos taken 4-28-07)




First nice day in a while. There was so much traffic!


My new computer background!


A baby hammerhead shark got washed on shore.

Out of all the beach, all the times.. it is such a small world. We ended up parking right next to my husband's aunt and uncle! We didn't realize it until we were there a good 20-30 minutes!!


Cameron's new 4-wheeler. He got it that day!

Mike's new tires.



My hott and sexy husband! : O

An weird pic of us...

No comments: