Friday, July 27, 2007

Tag! I'm it!

By the beautiful Beth -

Players list 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, players then tags 8 people by posting their names and makes sure they know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at the tagee’s blog.


1. I am a constant nailbitter.

2. I am the youngest person out of my group of coworkers (the ones I work directly with)by at least 30 years.

3. I hope to one day become a prophotog.

4. My husband said I clean my glasses too much. He says it one of my "things." :)

5. My husband is not a cuddler, so I love to spoon my pit bull. He makes a great replacement.

6. I moved in with my hubby after knowing him for 5 months and dating him for 3.

7. I only have one pair of pants that fit and that I like. I wear them a few times without washing them. I through them in the dryer for a quick "freshen."

8. I am lazy and a procrastinator. I can not seem to do dishes the same night we use them. I pile the dishes in the sink before I put them in the dishwasher and wait for the next time I need to fill it to unload it. I hate doing the laundry too. I leave the stuff in the dryer and have to fluff it up at least once (sometimes 3 times) before I get them out to hang them up. I am horrible, huh?

Those are my confessions. Any of yours the same?


I'm going to tag -

April (Kevs_Beachbride)
Katie Sue (Kadysuu)
Meredith (RaleighsMom)
Miranda (MrsMrav)

2 comments:

a real librarian said...

I can relate to a couple of your 'things!'

I actually just saw that you have a blog - I'll be a faithful reader now!!

Meredith said...

Hey :) I'm right there with you on the dishes and the laundry...sadly hanging my head. Oh well!!