Wednesday, September 5, 2007

South Padre - Labor Day 2007: Part I

After a much needed wonderful, crazy, fun vacation, I am now back to reality - back to work. We headed down to South Padre Island, Texas last Friday - stayed there Saturday, Sunday and came back Monday. It was a great trip with amazing friends.

The trip took us about 6 hours to get there - with 2 pee break stops. We didn't do too much Friday. We just settled in and took in the beautiful island.

Saturday, we spent a beautiful day at the beach. I never knew you were supposed to actually be able to see your feet in the water!! ; ) The water and beach was so pretty there! We don't have that where we live. Just muddy looking Galveston! I won't even dare to go into that water! Its not anything like that in SPI. The water is so clear, you can see you feet in the water even when standing neck deep! We bought some googles to play around in the water. I was amazed - real salt water fish right at our feet! There was a bunch of them swiming right around us.

Sunday, the weather was looking so great, so we decided to truck on down to --where else-- Mexico! The trip there took us about an hour (we thought it was only going to be 30 min). What can I say... Mexico was a blast!! Just check out the pics! We got a little shopping done while we were there. I bought a "Prada" purse for $23 and "Gucci" sunglasses for $5. Aw yeah! We went into a leather store (had to br the nices on on that street - it had air conditioning!) and I went to try on a belt. I was a little tipsy at this point and while trying on the belt, I dumped out my margahrita! Whoops! Needless to say, we got out of there real quick. We found a bar (refered to us by the people at the leather store - before I spilled my drink) across the street. There is where I tackled riding my first bull. I did pretty dang good, if I do say so myself. I was on there so long, I had to egg him on to make it faster. I'm good like that. ; )

On the way back to familar soil, we had to pass the border patrol. Lucky for me, I was tipsy enough where I kocked over the stop sign, right infront of the federalies (sp?). Luckily, they let me back over.

Monday was the sadest day yet. We woke up early and started packing. The weather wasn't great, so it made it easier to leave. All in all, it was a great vacation. Loved it!

Pics below are from our good friend, Abi. This is only a few of the ones she captured. I still have to upload mine.





























6 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol tramadol dosage an 627 - tramadol 50 mg for migraine

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online cod overnight buy tramadol online cheap - buy tramadol with mastercard

Anonymous said...

buy cytotec in kuwait - buy cytotec over counter - mifepristone and misoprostol buy online no prescription

Anonymous said...

buy cytotec online philippines - cytotec 500 mg - buy mtp kit misoprostol + mifepristone

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol free shipping buy tramadol online no prescription - buy discount tramadol

Anonymous said...

Buy Tramadol Online buy tramadol online cheap - buy tramadol online no prescription